CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vanilla Cream Scentsy Circle Review

Recently I won a free scentsy circle valued at $3 from Scentsy With Connie~Independent Scentsy Consultant. The scent that I received is called Vanilla Cream. When I pulled the package from the mailbox, I knew without looking that my prize had come! It smelled so delicious even through the packaging!! I could hardly wait to get it out!

Now, I have to admit I was only mildly curious about this product as I haven't had much luck with scented products of this type (other brands) before.You can imagine my surprise when I fell in love at first sniff!
I opened it and was in the process of hanging it from my car's rear view mirror, when an idea hit me.....I wasn't going to be happy with only smelling this beautiful scent when I was in my car, so I had to figure out where I was going to put my new aromatic work of art!

As I walked in the house, I reached to turn on the fan, and it hit me! I knew exactly what to do with my scentsy circle. I decided to give it a home hanging from my fan! It is still hanging there so that I can enjoy it's wonderful aroma all the time!!

I would like to add that 'Vanilla Cream' is a wonderful name for this scentsy circle, although when I take in all it's goodness I instantly think 'Vanilla Dream'! It has a strong, but not too strong, smell of vanilla that puts me in that wonderful relaxed dream state! Though, regardless of what it's name is or what it's name should be (in my opinion), if you haven't tried Scentsy, specifically the Vanilla Cream Scentsy Circle, I urge you to head on over toScentsy With Connie~Independent Scentsy Consultant and try one for yourself today! I'd be willing to bet that you'll love it as much as I do!

The price for a Scentsy Circle is only $3 or you can buy 5 and get 1 free for $15. Are they worth that you say? My opinion to that question is ABSOLUTELY! I would gladly pay that for them and probably more. If you are interested in Scentsy in general, Scentsy With Connie~Independent Scentsy Consultant has many other great products that I am very anxious to try. I highly recommend you check out her page and all the scentsy products she has to offer. I know I will be!

Thank you so much Connie for this amazing prize and the opportunity to share it with others!

**While this product was received for free, all opinions expressed in this review are solely mine and were not influenced by any outside sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment